*Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.*
Images of APRIL SKIN turn up color cream are for reference only. Colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colours depending on your monitor settings.
1. When using product or after use, discontinue use and please consult with a specialist if there are any abnormal symptoms such as red spots, swelling or itching or side effects caused by direct sunlight.
2. Use in wounded areas, etc.
3. Storage and handling:
(a) Keep out of the reach of children.
(b) Avoid direct sunlight.
4. Hair dye (oxidative and non-oxidative dye):
(a) Do not use if after use, skin or body may become irritable, or skin adverse reactions (edema, inflammation, etc.) may occur, or the current symptoms may worsen.
(b) Anyone who had skin irritation (edema, inflammation, etc.) when using a hair dye, or who had rash, redness, itching.
(c) Anyone with scar, scar, or skin disease on the scalp, face or neck.
(d) Anyone who is pregnant or is likely to become pregnant during pregnancy.
(e) Childbirth After recovery from illness, disease, or other body abnormalities.
(f) Abnormalities, kidney disease, blood disease.
(g) Symptoms of mild fever, malaise, throbbing, shortness of breath. (h) If you have symptoms that are sensitive or allergic to this ingredient because it can cause allergy by the propylene glycol contained in this product as an additive. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. (Only for propylene glycol-containing preparations)
5. Precautions before using hair dye:
(a) Before 2 days before dyeing (48 hours before), be sure to perform patch test every time according to the following procedure. Patch testing is a test to see if there is a side effect with the hair dye. Even if it has been dyed without any abnormality in the past, it may cause side effects such as allergies according to the change of the constitution. First wash the skin around the inside of your arm or behind your ear with soapy water and wipe gently with a cotton swab. Next, take a small amount of this product and mix it according to the prescribed method to prepare the test solution. Apply the test solution to the previously washed area with the coin size, let it dry naturally and leave it for 48 hours. (Observe the time well.) Observation of the test site was done 30 minutes after applying the test solution and 2 times after 48 hours. If there is rash, redness, itching, blisters, irritation applied area on please do not touch it with your hand and wash immediately. If you experience any of these skin irritations even before 48 hours, please stop the test immediately, wash the test solution and see your doctor.
(b) Eyebrows and eyelashes are dangerous, so do not use it. Please do not dye other than hair.
(c) Do not dye immediately after shaving. A Please do not apply the permanent wave for one week.
6. Caution for hair colouring:
(a) Do not let the liquid come into your eyes while you are wearing hair or hair. If you get into the eyes, it can cause severe pain or in some cases can damage your eyes (inflammation of the cornea). If it gets into your eyes, never rub it with your hands and rinse with water or lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes and consult your ophthalmologist immediately. Do not use eyewash.
(b) During bathing, do not wet your hair before bathing or dyeing. There is a risk that the salt mother liquor gets into your eyes through sweat or water droplets.
(c) It is a skin abnormality such as rash, redness, swelling, itching, strong irritation in hair hair. If you feel abnormalities such as nausea, vomiting, etc., immediately stop dyeing and wash the salt mother liquor well and see your doctor. If left untreated, symptoms may worsen.
(d) If the salt mother liquor gets on your skin, wash it off with water immediately. To protect your fingers or nails, wear gloves and dyes. (e) Dress in a well-ventilated place.
7. Caution after colouring:
(a) If skin irritation such as rash, redness, itching, blisters, irritation occurs on the head, face, nape, etc., please do not scratch or rub the area with your hands and consult a dermatologist immediately. (b) Please consult your doctor if you feel a physical abnormality, such as poor circulation in hair hair or after hair dyeing.
8. Storage and Handling Precautions:
(a) Do not store mixed salt solution in a closed container. It is dangerous because the pressure of gas generated from mixed liquid may damage the container. Also, the mixed salt solution will not spill upward or contaminate the surrounding area and will not be erased. Since the balance of the mixed liquid does not work, be sure to discard the balance immediately.
(b) When disposing the container, be sure to open the lid.
(c) Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool place avoiding contact with air after use.
9. Do not use for children under 3 years of age.
10. Avoid contact with eyes. If eyes get into the eyes, wash them immediately.
* Be sure to read the instructions before use.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, 24hrsecret disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). 24hrsecret has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Free Shipping Over $49
100% Genuine Korean Product