Etude House - Cica Balance 5.5 Foam Cleanser 150ml
Low pH-foam cleanser that cleanses residue with bubbles like soft cotton and leaves skin without feeling dry.
How To Use:
Dispense an appropriate amount onto the palm and fully lather. Gently cleans the face in a massaging motion, and then wash off with lukewarm water.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Diglycerin, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Coconut Acid, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Isethionate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Cocoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Madecassoside, Fragrance.
*Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.*
Images of Etude House cica balance 5.5 foam cleanser are for reference only. Colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colours depending on your monitor settings.
1. Avoid contact with eyes, wash your eyes thoroughly with clean water immediately in case of eye irritation.
2. If any irritation develops, stop using and consult a doctor if necessary.
3. Do not use on damaged skin and avoid using on open scars.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. Keep in dry cool place, avoiding direct sunlight.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, 24hrsecret disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). 24hrsecret has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Free Shipping over $49
100% Genuine Korean Product