Etude House - Disney Tsum Tsum Zero Sebum Drying Powder (#02 Olaf)
Light control effect for excess sebum for clear, clean skin. Solves sebum troubles!
How To Use:
After basic skincare or makeup, pat on the areas where sebum oil is a concern. Reapply frequently on areas with excessive sebum to keep it dry.
Tidying Up Your Hair
On the day when you can't wash your hair or in the afternoon when your bangs are oily, apply it lightly and shake it off slightly to keep your hair soft.
Use As An Eye Primer
Lightly pat on the eyelids where makeup breaks easily. Then apply liners and shadows to keep them clean without smearing.
Images of Etude House Disney tsum tsum zero sebum drying powder are for reference only. Colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colours depending on your monitor settings.
1. If any irritation develops, stop using and consult a doctor if necessary.
2. Do not use on damaged skin and avoid using on open scars.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Keep in dry cool place, avoiding direct sunlight.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, 24hrsecret disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). 24hrsecret has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Free Shipping Over $49
100% Genuine Korean Product