Etude House - Hydrocolloid Patch (44 patches)
Adhesive hydrocolloid patch that absorbs secretion from a wound and helps to prevent scarring.
What is Hydrocolloid?
Hydrocolloid protects wound from external impurities and antibacterial packaging minimises scarring by maintaining a moist environment for better and faster healing.
12mm x 20 patches & 10mm x 24 patches.
How To Use:
1. Clean and dry the blemished area.
2. Follow the cut line and remove a single patch.
3. Apply the patch on the centre of the wound and with the palm of your hand, press lightly for 2-3 seconds.
Polyurethane film, Hydrocolloid pad, Polyester film, Paper.
*Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.*
Images of Etude House hydrocolloid patch are for reference only. Colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colours depending on your monitor settings.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Be careful for sensitive skin to sticky patches or compresses.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, 24hrsecret disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). 24hrsecret has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Free Shipping Over $49
100% Genuine Korean Product