LANEIGE - Cream Skin Milk Oil Cleanser 200ml
Low pH 5.5 facial cleanser that gently melts away makeup and impurities with milk oil requiring no emulsion.
- Cream Skin Milk Oil Cleanser is a low-pH (pH5.5) cleanser that gently dissolves face makeup and excess sebum for soft and hydrated skin.
- The new cleansing oil formula doesn't need to go through an emulsification process so that it makes your cleansing routine more easier and convenient.
- A lightweight cleanser which contains the same ingredients as Laneige Cream Skin Refiner but less oil, makes skin feel clean and refreshed with protecting it from becoming greasy.
How To Use:
Take an adequate amount on the palms. Remove the makeup by spreading the cleanser on the entire face in a circular motion. Rinse off with water.
* It is recommended to use a lip and eye makeup remover for tinting products and waterproof products.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triethyl Hexanoin, Dipropylene Glycol, Isododecane, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis(jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba(meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Glycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Tocopherol.
*Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.*
Images of LANEIGE cream skin milk oil cleanser are for reference only. Colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colours depending on your monitor settings.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
(a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation.
(b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
3. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
4. Storing and handling:
(a) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
(b) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, 24hrsecret disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). 24hrsecret has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Free Shipping Over $49
100% Genuine Korean Product